Sunday, June 17, 2007

Yahoo shareholders protest CEO's $107 million pay

I was browsing the report on flickr Censorship on Germany AgainstCensorship.....

Then I found this article.

I am appending for you all to read.

In my paper on "Creating Excellence New Philips Corporate Culture!!" I have a chapter touch on the Senior executive compensation for tech company.

Which over almost 17th years ago I made such a bold statement against the Money as a motivation terms for the Senior executives of a Corporation. Which is still valid today.

For most corporate culture adviser today they are with many years of experience in changing the corporate culture,. However, to get one that understanding about the balance of Money & the intangible mindware to be on the leadership position like late Winston Churchill & Mao ZeDong is very impossible to find today.

If the leadership on the top of the corporation is motivated by Money, then the whole corporate culture would be based on money. Then such corporation would never have soul & culture after all.

No comments:




CharlieBrown8989 aka Charlie Tan © 2006 - 2007 • all rights reserved