Thursday, June 14, 2007

Yahoo - flickr Censorship & leadsership

The recent events on Censorship, That to me is not new.


Sept 29, 2005 I was suspended by flickr .

Read
www.flickr.com/people/charliebrown8989 for the details of my encounter.


Now off late with the censorship on China, now Germany :

Read:

http://ebusiness-ecommerce.blogspot.com/

http://power-politics.blogspot.com/ it is a lesson for major search engines & the community to learn.


Yahoo Stake holders & senior management really have to review the management & leadership issues within 1st.

In my paper to Philips on Creating Excellence New Philips Corporate Culture. I have highlighted the important of the "Put Customers' 1st" at the outset.


For the internal issue the No 1 need is to re-examine the management & leadership; Act & change Timely!!

Terry Semel really have to take these initiatives before it is too late for himself!!

No comments:




CharlieBrown8989 aka Charlie Tan © 2006 - 2007 • all rights reserved