Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Flickrs new filtering sytem panders to Chinese censorship market? Reason for change-profits and Censorship? Yahoo annouces today launch of Chinese version of FLICKR-China censors online information it deems politically sensitive.Flickr expects ten-million



This is the comments I make with regards to Corporate Culture & Virtue on the incidents happening between Yahoo - flickr & the selected or targeted members by the "System Team":

Yahoo is a Corporation

flickr is a department or Business services unit of Yahoo.

So it is clearly shown that human elements are the key of the Rules , What T & C; Cause & Effect!!

Just as the old Chinese Provert said , when the Emperor want one to Die, One would have to Die!! Otherwise, someone would execute on behalf or in the name of the Emperor.

The incidents happening clearly exhibited the ethics & conducts of the executives of the corporation within.

I am sure this is the Senior executives & board of management need to clean up the entire corporation & the system. I start to think is that the corporate Cultre of Yahoo?? Certainly Not.

Is the people!! Is The People!!

I am certain that whatever I do I do it with Virtue!!

Talking about Virtue then please read & practise Dao De Jing:

acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~phalsall/texts/taote-ex.html

N.B.

I have contacts telling me that they cannot even search for my photos & Now I found even , I cannot search for my own photos. I have wrote to flickr in friendly manner under oppression. I sure they are enjoying what they have imposed on me & those they hand picked to "Work-On"!!

Really we are returning to the Old days of Imperialism!!

Please visit Gail site for more comments!!

No comments:




CharlieBrown8989 aka Charlie Tan © 2006 - 2007 • all rights reserved