Sunday, October 30, 2005

Water Wisdom


Water Wisdom, originally uploaded by CharlieBrown8989.



You may wonder why I put this motivational words here??

In a corporation or a Nation, people is just like the water.

The longevity of corporation or Nation's are dependant on their people.

Like the Water Wisdom mentioned by Lao Zi:-

Water Can Carry The Load of A Boat;
Water Also Can Capsize A Boat!!

There is a young guy asking me why I post this with the www.flickr.com/groups/wales/

I replied that wisdom is for everyone.

However, he comeback & said that is nothing to do with "Wales" the topic is not right for the group.

I hate to said that in this world , theere are full of ignorance people like these.

That is exactly what Confucious said:

Such People cannot be taugh!!

No comments:




CharlieBrown8989 aka Charlie Tan © 2006 - 2007 • all rights reserved